InStep Sierra Review – A Double Bicycle Trailer for Children
|Amazon.com Price||:||$147.61 (23/10/2017 12:42 PST - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
InStep Sierra Review - A Useful Double Bicycle Trailer For Your Outdoor Biking Activity With Little Children
It can really be a joy if we can get a free day or two from our busy schedules but can get pretty disappointing when we can’t utilize that free day. We want to spend it more productive like going outdoors for a sightseeing, or an exercise routine. But because we have to babysit our little children we cannot do that and still we would feel guilty if we leave them at home while we are outdoors enjoying nature while biking or jogging. A real complicated situation indeed. However, these days, we can tag along our little children when we have the time to go outdoors for a walk, jog or biking. Bicycle trailers have made a complicated situation like this into a fruitful, more bonding time with the kids as well as with yourself.
In the market today, there are so many choices of bike trailers available for users to choose from but choosing the one that could be most fitted with your needs may seem confusing. The InStep Sierra double bicycle trailer can be said as one of the most appropriate bike trailers for every need. Aside from having a very reasonable price, this trailer has features and functions that can provide total satisfaction.
Read the rest of the “InStep Sierra" review:
The InStep Sierra double bicycle trailer has a price range of just $110 - $125,its a great deal and worth every penny to spend. This is reliability and cheapness rolled into one. (Back to Top)
The overall measurement of the InStep Sierra is 52.5 x 32.5 x 41.2 inches (L x W x H) with a total product weight of just 33 pounds. (Back to Top)
Every purchase of the InStep Sierra double bike trailer entitles the buyer a 1 year warranty. (Back to Top)
The frame of this trailer is made of steel and is manufactured to have a comfortable, stable, flexible and sturdy design. (Back to Top)
The InStep Sierra double bicycle trailer has a folding feature making it easy and hassle-free during storage or for safe-keeping. The trailer upon being folded will become smaller taking up less space when storing it. (Back to Top)
For greater performance and to add a more striking style, the trailer is installed with 16” pneumatic tires with molded rims with quick release system for a fast and smooth dismantling every after use or during storage. (Back to Top)
The passenger booth of the trailer is covered with a 2-in-1 canopy including a bug screen for protection against tiny insects and provides ventilation as well as a weather shield to cover against direct sun, light rain and strong winds. (Back to Top)
The InStep Sierra has a double comfortable cushioned seat with harness for a more secure and relaxing ride. (Back to Top)
Maximum User Weight
The trailer can carry two children with a combined total maximum weight of up to 100 pounds. (Back to Top)
Because this is a double bike trailer, the InStep Sierra double can ride two little children. Children below 12 months old are still prohibited in riding the trailer. (Back to Top)
- Parking brake – This provides additional safety support while the trailer is in stroller form.
- Deluxe harness – This is to ensure safety of the little passengers during every riding. This will protect them from sudden halt, unnecessary movement of the trailer and bumpy terrains.
- Stroller kit with swivelling front wheel and handle bar – The trailer can be converted into an InStep Sierra bicycle trailer double stroller should the user prefer walking or jogging rather than biking.
- Easy assembly and dismantling – The InStep Sierra is composed of parts and frame designed for easy assembly and dismantling. No more complicated pieces and accessories to confuse the users.
- Great seatbelts – The harness of the trailer can be said as strong, firm, reliable and comfortable.
- Transforms into a stroller easily – No more complicated twisting and turning and loosening because the trailer can be transformed into an InStep Sierra bicycle trailer double stroller in just seconds.
- Large protective cabin with rain shield – Mainly because the InStep Sierra is a double type of bike trailer, it is designed specifically to accommodate two children thus has a wide passenger compartment. The rain or the weather shield is essential for covering the passenger.
- Side windows can't open for more circulation – As for ventilation, the screen bug on the front can provide for air to come in and give breeze inside the passenger cabin.
- Unused straps can't be removed – The unused straps remain unused because it is might not needed yet so removing them can be disastrous as these straps might come in handy in the future.
- Seat is unable to recline – Having adjustable seat might complicate the frame of trailers as these trailers are designed not to have one. Users can just put a pillow or soft garments to make the child recline during the ride.
Conclusion for the InStep Sierra Review
Having a trailer and a stroller in one can really be an advantage especially if you love going outdoors. Children always enjoy being outside especially when they are riding. The InStep Sierra double bike trailer is really a great means in meeting the parent’s and the children’s needs. Both the parent and the child can benefit greatly in this trailer. Total satisfaction indeed is what this wonderful trailer can offer aside from comfort, stability, functionality, durability and fun. (Back to Top)
People have been greatly satisfied with this trailer which shows in the InStep Sierra double bicycle trailer reviews. Consumers love the product which leaves them with positive remarks. Out of the 104 consumers who rated this trailer, 56 users gave a 5 star rating and 28 people gave 4 stars. However 10 individuals gave 3 stars while 4 consumers gave 4 stars and 6 users gave 1 star. The average of the InStep Sierra double bicycle trailer out of a possible 5 stars was 4.2. (Back to Top)
Amazon Rating: 4.2
Check current pricing discounts for the InStep Sierra: