InStep Sync Review – Carry Your Child With This Single Bicycle Trailer
|Amazon.com Price||:||$79.99 (04/09/2015 10:32 PST - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
InStep Sync Review - Is This The Single Bicycle Trailer You Been Looking For?
Taking care of the baby at the same time getting into shape can be pretty unattainable as most would normally think. Not every family can afford having a nanny or a babysitter all the time to watch over their children if they have important things to do. Biking outdoors is one of the most effective as well as fun kind of exercise but for parents that cannot get a nanny or a babysitter during exercise time can be surely disappointing. However in the market today, there are now bike trailers for children which are attached to bicycles for people especially parents to use to tag along the children with them. This is the perfect way to stay fit while taking care of the baby.
The InStep Sync single bicycle trailer is perfect for bringing along your child during an outdoor biking trip be it for exercise purposes or just for the fun of sightseeing. The trailer with the child firmly tucked-in in a comfortable seat enclosed with ventilated and secure covering can be easily attached behind the bike. No more worries about how to divide time between getting fit and babysitting your child because this trailer can make it all possible.
Read the rest of the "InStep Sync" review:
The price of the InStep Sync is very less expensive compared to what other brands are pricing their single bike trailers. Single bike trailers are priced less compared to their double bike trailer counterparts because of course, of the passenger capacity it can seat. The InStep Sync single bicycle trailer is just priced around $65 - $80 which is a very good bargain indeed. (Back to Top)
The overall dimension of the InStep Sync single bike trailer is 52.5 “L x 31.0” H x 25.5 “W with a product weight of just 23 pounds. (Back to Top)
Every purchase of this trailer comes with a 1 year warranty. (Back to Top)
The sturdy frame of the InStep Sync single bicycle trailer is made up of steel which is designed for durability, stability and flexibility during the storage after every use. (Back to Top)
This trailer can be folded after use for uncomplicated storing and safekeeping. It can consume just a little space, making storage hassle-free and easy. (Back to Top)
To provide better performance and attractive style, this InStep Sync is equipped with 16” pneumatic tires with molded rims with quick release system for easy dismantling when storing. (Back to Top)
A 2-in-1 canopy covers the trailer to give protection to its small passenger and includes a bug screen which provides ventilation as well and weather shield for protection against light rain shower and wind. (Back to Top)
A single comfortable padded seat with a 5 point harness is what comprises the passenger compartment of the trailer. (Back to Top)
Maximum User Weight
Because it is just a single bike trailer, it can just carry a maximum capacity of up to 50 pounds half lesser of what their double counterparts can carry. (Back to Top)
The trailer can only seat one child hence the name single bike trailer. (Back to Top)
Just like other InStep trailers, it is equipped with a universal bicycle coupler that can be connected to almost any bicycle. (Back to Top)
- 5-Point safety harness – These seat belts can secure the passenger with comfort, stability and safety during the ride. This is one of the most important safety features for the trailer.
- Safety flag – The safety flag is for visibility purposes to give notify others that a trailer is in the vicinity.
- Well-built – Manufactured using durable and quality materials makes this trailer strong, stable, flexible and secure. A sturdy frame for a small equipment indeed!
- Priced affordably – Nothing can be quite worth of your $60 plus something than having this trailer if you have a child. This is so cheap yet very reliable.
- Easy assembly – Although the package may seem complicated during arrival, assembly can still be done smoothly and effortless with the help of the manual where every details and instructions are explained clearely and more precise.
- Hot inside – There has been some complaints about the temperature inside the passenger compartment but clearly it can get hotter inside if ridden under the heat of the sun. The ventilation in the screen can let the air come in for a breeze however.
- Small space – Some people complain about its small size because mainly they have much more larger kids compared to the normal-sized ones. The trailer is designed for averaged-sized children.
- Only one child is allowed – Only one child can be seated because of course, this is just a single bike trailer. People may somehow complain about this because it seem they cannot pass up on the very cheap price of this trailer, however there are still cheap double bike trailers from InStep that they could check on.
Conclusion for the InStep Sync Review
Bike trailers indeed proved to be one of huge significance for parents and families who have little children. Being outdoors is fun for adults, how much more for a child. There are no more reasons to leave your little children at home when going outdoors for a biking, for the reason of exercise or just nature-seeing. Just strap your little tyke in the trailer and pedal on without worries as the InStep Sync single bicycle trailer will give comfort, stability, cover and safety to your child as you bike your way with satisfaction and excitement.” (Back to Top)
191 people gave their InStep Sync single bicycle trailer review and a whooping 123 users gave it a 5 star rating while 43 rated it with 4 stars, 7 people gave 3 stars while 3 individuals gave 2 stars and 5 consumers gave 1 star. The average rating therefore was 4.5 out of 5. (Back to Top)
Amazon Rating: 4.5
Check current pricing discounts for the InStep Sync: