InStep Take 2 Review – Bike Exercise With Two Children Made Easy
|Amazon.com Price||:||$99.99 (26/11/2015 10:55 PST - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
InStep Take 2 Review - A Comfy Bike Trailer For Your 2 Precious Little Passengers
Being outdoors can be relaxing especially for little kids. Once in a while, people just want to enjoy the environment outside their house and what nature has to offer. Everyone just enjoys being outdoors most particularly the little children. One of the most beloved outdoor pastimes is biking. This has been a family favorite activity to partner picnic. Outdoor biking can be fun, de-stressing, healthy and relaxing. But how about for families with little children, they can’t just leave their young ones behind when going biking, right? This is where bicycle trailers come into importance. But getting the most appropriate one nowadays can be pretty hard as there are so many models and brands to choose from in the market.
One of the most recognizable names in the market today for children´s transportation and accessories is InStep. This company is one of the leading brands in the market for bicycle trailers. The InStep Take 2 double bicycle trailer can be regarded as the one of the most well received bike trailer for children in the market. The price of the InStep Take 2 bike trailer makes it one of the bestsellers in its category. Aside from being affordable, the trailer is made of quality materials and built for comfort and durability. Biking the kids outdoors will be more fun and exciting with the Instep Take 2 double bicycle trailer.
Read the rest of the "InStep Take 2" review:
Speaking of affordability, it has a very reasonable price which can be very handy to all classes of people. Everyone can own this great bike trailer and have a great outdoor experience with their kids. The price of the bike trailer just ranges from $70 to $85, very light on the budget yet can give total satisfaction. (Back to Top)
The overall measurement is 31.5 x 30 x 30.5 inches (L x W x H) and has weight of just mere 27 pounds. This equipment is very light and not bulky, yet very stable and durable. (Back to Top)
As for the warranty, It gives customers a 1-year warranty. (Back to Top)
It has a sturdy powder-coated steel frame designed for stability, durability and safety. The frame is also designed for flexibility as it can be folded after every use or during storage. (Back to Top)
Storing it is a breeze because this trailer can be folded after every use. Storage is not a problem as well as when it is folded, it can just consume a little bit of space. (Back to Top)
One f the vital part of this trailer is its wheels. For without them, it will never work. The trailer has 16” pneumatic tires with molded rims to give a great performance and an attractive style. One attribute is its quick release system that easily allows users to dismantle the wheels during storage or every after use. (Back to Top)
What is the use of bike trailers for kids if it does not have any coverings? A 2-in-1 canopy covers the InStep Take 2 bike trailer to secure its little passengers from whatever Mother Nature may bring along with a bug screen and weather shield. The covering is designed for ventilation, safety and comfort. (Back to Top)
The passenger compartment of the trailer has a comfortable padded seat designed to provide extra comfort, stability and safety to children riding the InStep Take 2. The seat is built for durability as well because the trailer is designed to seat not just one kid, but two. (Back to Top)
Maximum User Weight
Because this is a double bicycle trailer, it is built for carrying two passengers and its combined total weight. It has a maximum user capacity of up to 100 pounds. This is indeed a strong feature for a small trailer. (Back to Top)
The trailer is has the capacity to seat two children. This is a double trailer so it literally means can accommodate double little passengers. However, children under 12 months old are still not allowed in the trailer as they can still be too young to sit on their own at the passenger compartment. (Back to Top)
Every trailer needs a coupler to attach itself to the bicycle pulling it. It has a versatile coupler that could be attached to almost all types and models of bicycles. (Back to Top)
- Safety harness – This is an important feature of the trailer as this provides safety to its tiny passengers. The harness will fasten the children to safety in case the trailer experiences shaking, untoward movement or unexpected halt.
- Safety flag – This is a safety feature for visibility purposes. This is to warn others that a trailer is present and on the bike.
- Easy assembly – Like all other equipment or machines, it needs to be assembled upon arrival. The components are well detailed as to avoid confusion as well as manual is included for a smooth and easy assembly.
- Easy storage – Being foldable and lightweight makes it easy for this trailer to be kept away after every use.
- Lightweight – The trailer is made from lightweight durable materials making it very light yet very strong and durable.
- Priced reasonably – With the price being affordable compared to other competition, this trailer is one of the cheapest bike trailers in the market.
- Uncomfortable ride – Some kids may experience discomfort on their first experience with the trailer but with more often ride, kids will get used to it.
- Warm inside – It sure can get warm inside the InStep Take 2 if travelling or biking under the sun. The bug screen can serve as a ventilator for breeze to come in inside the passenger compartment.
- Soft bottom – To provide extra comfort for its children passengers, the trailer is made with comfortable seat yet some people may find the bottom of the passenger seat too soft that they would think that the children’s behind could bump in rocky surfaces.
Conclusion for the InStep Take 2 Review
It is not just the adults anymore that can enjoy biking outdoors because with InStep Take 2 double bicycle trailer, children too can enjoy riding and nature tripping. No more worries about leaving the kids behind if going on a cycling routine as this trailer which is designed for comfort, safety, durability and stability can allow you to bring along the kids giving you confidence and satisfaction as well as fun and happiness. With the Instep Take 2 being less costly, now everybody can enjoy biking outdoors with their children safely strapped and covered trailing behind them and loving the nature as well. (Back to Top)
The InStep Take 2 double bicycle trailer can be said that it is well accepted by the public. People love this trailer and have nothing but commendation about this wonderful product. Out of the 153 people who gave their reviews about the InStep Take 2, 90 customers gave it 5 stars and 40 people rated it 4 stars. 12 users gave it 3 stars and 5 people gave it 2 stars and 6 customers gave it 1 star. Overall, it earned a 4.3 average out of 5. (Back to Top)
Amazon Rating: 4.3
Check current pricing discounts for the InStep Take 2: