WeeRide Co-Pilot Review – A Bike Trailer To Teach Your Child How To Ride A
|Amazon.com Price||:||$74.90 (25/05/2017 01:50 PST - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually ships in 24 hours|
Your Kids Will Love To Be Your Co-Pilot With This Cool WeeRide Bike Trailer!
Biking outdoors has been a favourite pastime for all of us. Ever since we were small, we always dreamed of learning to ride a bike and just pedal away for fun. The bicycle is always a kid’s best friend and we all are still fond of it even if we grow old. Childhood will never be so colourful and exciting without bicycles because it is always a part of growing up. Back in our days, learning how to ride a bike was pretty tough but also thrilling. As little kids, we did whatever it took just to learn to ride the bike no matter how many bruises and bumps we got.
Kids of today are really fortunate for having new innovations to teach them how to ride a bike. One particular equipment is the WeeRide Co-Pilot bicycle trailer as this training bicycle is perfect for teaching little kids riding a bike. Parents do not have to worry about safety as this training bike is attached to an adult bicycle which the parent is riding. This can boost confidence as well because the parent is there all throughout the ride, teaching and giving tips to the child. Learning bike has never been easier and more comfortable with this trailer bike which is designed for comfort, stability, safety and functionality.
Read the rest of the “WeeRide Co-Pilot" Review:
The price of this trailer is very reasonable and everyone can afford this amazing bike trailer. It may be less expensive but it is of high quality. The price range for this trailer is just $ 70 - $ 90, very cheap indeed. (Back to Top)
The overall measurement of this bike trailer in inches is 36.0 x 24.0 x 7.0 (L x W x H) with a product weight of just 24 pounds. (Back to Top)
Every purchase of it comes with a 1 year warranty. (Back to Top)
It has a sturdy, new hitch design for frame made from high quality durable material and comes in a beautiful black and silver colour scheme for attractiveness. (Back to Top)
For easy storage and safe-keeping, the arms of the trailer bike can be folded to save space when storing after every use. (Back to Top)
A 20 inch wheel is equipped in the trailer for better performance, stability and pleasant riding experience. (Back to Top)
A comfortable padded seat is mounted on the WeeRide Co Pilot bike trailer to provide comfort to its little passenger thus making the child want to ride it regularly. (Back to Top)
Maximum User Weight
It can carry a passenger with a maximum user capacity of up to 75 pounds. (Back to Top)
Only one child ages 4 to 9 can ride the trailer as it is designed for just single capacity. (Back to Top)
The trailer can be attached to an adult bicycle with a true quick release coupling system for fast attachment and detachment as well. (Back to Top)
- Adjustable handlebars with up/down and rotation adjustments – This can give the little passenger of the bike trailer comfort and appropriate biking position during the ride.
- Safety Flag – This feature is for visual purposes to make known for everyone that a bike trailer is in the area and connected to an adult bike.
- Own pedal – Provides the passenger a real training with these pedals which are equipped in the WeeRide Co Pilot bicycle trailer.
- Front splash guard – The splash guard is to prevent the passenger of it to be splashed with mud and water created by the rear wheel of the adult bike where it is attached when riding on a muddy and wet terrain.
- Easy storage – Storing the WeeRide Co-Pilot child trainer is a breeze as it’s arm can be folded, giving more space during storage after very use.
- Easy usage – Being lightweight, uncomplicated and simple is what makes the WeeRide Co Pilot bike trailer user-friendly.
- Lightweight – The materials used to manufacture this bike trailer is made from durable, high quality and light materials specifically designed for comfort and smooth usage.
- Back wheel hard to turn – Some users have found the rear wheel difficult to turn for the first few rides but eventually as with regular use, it will be comfortable turning the back wheel.
- Poor safety flag – Several people complain about the poor safety flag because some found it to detach easily or oftentimes feel off because maybe they were not fitted well that is the reason why before any ride, always check if everything is well fitted, well adjusted and all is in place.
- Wobbles a lot – The wobbling maybe caused by instability of the bike trailer due to parts which were not fastened or connected tightly. Always double check everything before letting your kid ride because no matter what, the safety of your child is the main concern.
Conclusion for the WeeRide Co-Pilot bicycle trailer
Learning how to ride a bike has never been as easy, fun and safe. With the WeeRide Co Pilot bicycle trailer, outdoor biking with the whole family will always be meaningful, relaxing and a great bonding experience. Parents can easily tag along their children behind them every time they go biking as well as teaching them on riding a bike. Built for stability, durability, functionality and safety, this bike trailer can give confidence to parents knowing that their child is in safe hands during their learning process and self-assurance to the child as well knowing that they can learn better, faster and safer with the WeeRide Co-Pilot bike trailer. (Back to Top)
The trailer greatly impressed its users with its functionality, ease of use and safety. It earned the public’s trust and attention as well as positive feedbacks upon its reviews. Out of the 272 people who gave their reviews on this product, a whooping 160 of them gave it a 5-star rating. 56 people gave it 4 stars, 9 individuals gave it a 3-star rating while 14 users gave 2 stars and 33 people gave 1 star. All in all, it averaged 4.1 stars out of what could have been a 5 star rating. (Back to Top)
Amazon Rating: 4.1
Check current pricing discounts for the WeeRide Co-Pilot: